***PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BELOW AS WE
HAVE AGREED SOME CONDITIONS OF USE WITH
THE LAND OWNER***
Please select above options for the event. Single entry means a single driver Double entry means two drivers racing the same car (shared number of runs)
Entry fee's are:
Novice/pre paid season drivers package - entry included in package just select the free package and complete entry form (Camping costs and double drive if applicable still apply) Standard Entry £140 Double drive +£10 Camping per unit i.e. per motorhome/tent or caravan+£10
Entries must be recieved by the Friday evening prior to the event, any entries recieved after this point (including pre-paid package members) will attract a £30 premium this includes entries on the day.
Any questions please call Mark on 07979 568317
The Final round of the NORC Groundtrax championship is kindly sponsored by TBC and will be held at the popular Parkwood Off road centre at Tong near Bradford (scrutineering, signing on and drive round on Saturday, racing just Sunday) with an expected 10 runs of around 3 miles each.
Following a site visit we have agreed a few rules to protect future use of the site with the land owner, nothing more than we would expect at any NORC event but must be abided by:
- Site gates will be locked at 22:30 so no arrivals after this time, also no driving on site after this time
- Dogs must be kept on leads and children supervised at all times
- Ground sheets must be used for service and contents must be taken home not dropped on the field, same with any rubbish
- Wagons/large motor homes must be parked on the hard standing areas not on the field
- Raised barbeques must be used
- NO WASHING OFF AT ALL IN THE FIELD
- If it is wet we will not be able to use the field at all so all camping (except tents) and service will be on the lanes around the pond and leading up to the small quarry, also possibly the track we used for the finish last year (should easily accommodate 40 teams if we have to make it work),
Water is available on site
Permit Number (Issued By MSA): 109411
Steward of the Event: TBC
Clerk of Course: Brian "Huggy" Farmer
Secretary of the Meeting: Richard Rawlinson
Chief Marshal: Simon Cotton
Chief Timekeeper: Michelle Hall
Chief Scrutineer: Neil Rogers
Course Length: approx. 3 miles
Number of runs: estimate 10 on Sunday
Scrutineering From 12:00-16:00
Drivers Briefing 16:30
Drive round will be advised at drivers briefing if we are able to have one
Marshalls Briefing 08:15
Racing Start: 09:00 to 16:00 (Lunch break 45 mins)
Timing Wasco R-E/B printing time clocks as MSA H9.2.2. Start as MSA H9.2.4.
Standing Supplementary Regulations
All results, penalty times and adjudications will be posted in the Safari Control on the notice board. Provisional results will be posted as soon as possible afterthe event closes. Penalty times will be posted throughout the meeting. IMPORTANT NOTE: The results will be FINAL 30 minutes after the provisional results have been published or 30 minutes after any protests have been adjudicated on and posted.
Parkwood Outdoors Ltd.
West Yorkshire BD4 0RR